Ha Long Bay Cruise 2days
DAY 1: HA NOI – HA LONG (L/D)
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
– Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
– Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing… Do kayaking among hidden parts.
– Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
– Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board.Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
DAY 2: HA LONG – HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
– Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
– Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
– Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
– Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
PRICE: 3,320,000 VND (EQUIVALENT TO US$ 158) PER PERSON.
Single supplement: Pay extra 700,000 VND
Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
From 5 up to 9 years old: charge 50% (sharing cabin with parents); charge 75% (two children have one cabin).
From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.
Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
English speaking guide.
Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
Meals as indicated.
Drinks, travel insurance.
Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.